Monday, December 6, 2010

My sister Jennifer and her husband Jason left for their next adventure the day after ThanksGiving! Moved far far away to Texas to live with the Air Force and fulfill Jason's dream of being a pilot! We are proud of them but sad also! ThanksGiving was extra special and extra hard because it is our last as a COMPLETE family for a while!

Jen, Jason & all the kid's
(they are going to miss their aunt Jen and uncle Jason)
"No No jen...that's my baby!"
Mom & Jen
Jen & Me...i think, although i hope the real me comes back
Jen & Hollie
Jen & Brenda..the perty ladies!
Hollie & Jesse
Jessie & her Lily
This ThanksGiving i was especially Thankful for my sweet sweet baby Hollie and My own life!
I was also extra Thankful for my only sister, sorry i yelled at you when you spilled my zit medicine and made you cry, sorry i put tape down the center of our room cause your side was messy, sorry i didn't play with you more, sorry i was mean sometimes...I love you and miss you already my Jen! Thanks for all you did for me this whole past year!
( you said you wanted some farewell attention...hee hee)

2 comments:

  1. Jaymie,
    I loved this! It made me cry! You would have laughed. Thank you. This Thanksgiving made me feel VERY grateful for the people in my life that have lead me to the path that I'm on. Without you I wouldn't have made it this far. Your support, concern, bossing me, making me laugh and loving me really did help me find the "right" guy and I couldn't be happier with where I'm at in life. I love you and you are MORE than welcome for this past year. I was really glad to help and I was more glad to see that you and Hollie made it out safely. I prayed everyday that it would. I'll come visit and play often, I promise.

    ReplyDelete