Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 2010!

Happy 1st Christmas to Hollie! We doubled up...2 parties on Christmas eve and a day to ourselves on Christmas Day! We went to Don's parents at 1pm and I took ZERO pictures...Oops! We finished the night with my family & our favorite tradition of Connie Claus!
Connie Claus & Skylar
Ruth & Connie Claus ( look at the grannies..cracks me up)


Christmas Morning! I like this picture because it has the whole family..I found me in the mirror!
Jake got "guy stuff" tools, cars, a sleeping bag that he wore all night!
jessie is Santa's little princess!
What's Christmas without a chilly temple square? I always insist because LIGHTS are the best Christmas decoration...besides the manger scene of course!

Merry Christmas & an especially Happy New Year...I need it!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the picture of your kids on top, SOOO CUTE!! Super fun Christmas!! That is so cute that Jess got a princess dress, she is santa's little princess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Jake and Don have the same look on their faces in the family photo. =) Aaaaaaand I love that green sideboard/cupboard! Tell your mom that some of my best Christmas memories include her! =)

    ReplyDelete