Friday, December 17, 2010

Hollie's First 4 months!

Here are a few of my favorite Hollie moments & Faces...I have only 10 or 12.... million!

My 3 Girls...gangly legs and bed head!
Newly Home from NICU about 2 weeks!
My little man & his "baby Hollie"
2-1/2 weeks
1-1/2 months...gaining chub!
2 months
1 month
3-1/2 months

4 Months!
Hollie is the sweetest baby! She is so quick to smile at me..makes me feel extra special. I can't help but feel something very unique and special about her. Whatever it is about her it's like I knew it in heaven but can't remember exactly what it is! She is amazing and so so sweet! The journey to get her here was long and hard, but I felt all along she was meant to be here. We love her so much at our house and are so very thankful for her!
She is my Nummy Nummy baby!
So far so healthy... 4 month appointment next week, cant wait to see how much she has Grown!

4 comments:

  1. She is so sweet, and such a miracle! I LOVE that little pic of her in the purple hat. I could die at how cute she is. When I come up in Feb we WILL be getting together. Our little girls WILL be best friends, and your Jake will marry my Maggie or this other little thing. :) Thanks for posting! Miss you! xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such precious pictures. My MOST favorite is the one of her with her blue eyes open, kissy lips pursed, and the bright pink flower headband. Wow! But all the sleepy pics are sweet, too. She looks like a little angel. I can't believe she's already 4 months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh totally made me cry! Combo of the song..pics...and perfect words! What an amazing momma you are Jaymie. You're babies are so lucky to have you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture on your Blog heading. And Hollie's pictures are so cute. I love the one Don took her eyes are so blue.

    ReplyDelete