Wednesday, December 22, 2010

HaPpY 31

Happy 31 indeed! Don surprised me with a mini getaway! We ate at Olive Garden, Stayed the night at Little America, had room service breakfast Mmm..Mmm, He also gave me a years worth of well deserved & much needed Massages, well...HE didn't, but he bought them!
Our lovely view from the 17th floor!
We brought along my favorite present of the year...me & her, we're inseperable!





Hollie was awesome and me and Don both got the sleep we had been missing! It was lotsa fun! 31 is going to be awesome!
Oh...& thanks mom for babysitting!

2 comments:

  1. Man, your camera is awesome! I can't seem to get my pictures to look like that!!! I'm glad that you had a good birthday. You deserved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful! And I love that you call Hollie your favorite present of the year. That's sweet. I'm glad you had a nice getaway. The pictures are lovely!

    ReplyDelete