Wednesday, November 17, 2010

We blessed Hollie Conference Sunday in October! Our Bishop let us in the Relief Society room, where Don blessed our sweet girl! We blessed her that day because it was the only time we could before her uncle Jason was leaving with the Air Force! We wanted as many of her Uncles there as we could! We just had Family come...Great Food, Great Company, Great Movie! My Brother Jesse set up his huge inflatable movie screen and we watched "UP" in the backyard and ate candy & visited! It was great, even though Hollie's dress drowned her! I took pictures of her in the dress a month and a half later so she would finally fit into it!
My Angel baby!
Her awesome Grandma's! Without them I don't know how we would have got her here!
The Men!
Hollie & Don
The Best Chefs I know!
All the Monkey's!
Hollie is lucky...Her family is Awesome!

4 comments:

  1. How very extremely special. She is quite an angel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hollie's dress. Did someone make it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her in her blessing gown! So freaking cute. I want to squish her. Your pictures turned out great!!!

    ReplyDelete