Thursday, November 4, 2010

HaLlOwEeN

I LOVE Halloween.....but, this year I am very very tired! The kids wore things we found in their closets, they didn't mind a bit!
Jessie (Cinderella), Hollie (tree Frog), Skylar (Cow Girl), Jake ( skeleton with a cape, messy hair and a spider on his cheek guy)!
Jessie wore her fairy outfit for her preschool Halloween party!
Hollie dressed as a witch! Kazumi my awesome neighbor made this set for her because we couldn't find something so tiny for her! So stinking cute! Hollie wasn't much impressed with me taking her picture and trying to pose her though!
My little tiny tree frog....also compliments of Kazumi!
The kids loved trick-or-treating in the rain. the adults....not so much! I think me and Don have eaten most of the loot!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. Hollie is so adorable. That witch costume is too much. I don't know how you are doing it. You being very very tired is probably an understatement. Excited to see you tonight to get the full story of the mother of four.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! They are adorable. I'm glad you didn't have to go in search of costumes. That's cool that they were happy to invent something out of what they already had. Yeah, I've been eating way too much Halloween candy over here as well. The rain was pretty lame. Glad we are on to better things, like Thanksgiving and Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hollie is so stinkin tiny and cute. Love Jessie's costumes. She was super cute as Cinderella at dance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I'm glad you were able to get into the celebration with your kiddos. We need to get together. Let me just find a babysitter and I'll pick up some In-n-out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Witch costume on Hollie. Your kids are so cute. I can't believe are oldest are 7 already. It goes by so fast. BTW I think James and I have taken are share of candy and then some.

    ReplyDelete