Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Last Weekend!

I took my kids to the Dino Park once more before our pass expires. Can't decide if I want to renew or not.

We finally painted some more, No not done...never that. We went from boring to tan, then back to boring. The tan looked Pink and was making me sick so back to boring we went. Pictures of my new blue room later.
So this is what Jessie wore to church. I think it's cute, Don was not sure. I am corrupted by Naartjie and I'm not sure what a normal way to dress your kid is anymore. Have any Ideas? Don't be afraid to tell me I'm nuts, I'll still dress them how I please.





3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Jessie's Rainbow Bright church outfit! I say keep it colorful and fun! EH? =) can't wait to see your blue room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have been the coolest if mom dressed me like that. But no, she didn't even bother to comb our hair(s) ("she has like 3 hairs!"). Jessie looks soooo cute. Do they have that in extra fat lady large for me? I think you dress your kids cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a darling family Jaymie!!!

    ~Christy
    racenmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete