Monday, April 6, 2009

Ahhhh.....Sunshine & Uh...Spandex

We went to St George this past weekend for the Cholla Challenge. We woke the kids & threw them in the truck so we could be to the race on time. The race was in Hurricane. We spent the rest of the weekend taking it easy in St. George. We went swimming, played at parks and tried to watch/listen to conference. The kids loved it and want to go back tomorrow, me too...so warm.
Getting ready... (note the Pj's)
Heading to cheer on dad

Don on the right end in Blue...what a stud!
My fancy blind photo work.
My muncheechee'sMe & My Mama's boy...
Swimming, swimming & more swimming








4 comments:

  1. Oh Jaymie you are so dang beautiful! I love looking at pics of your cute family. Those babies are going to have the BEST memories! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! I miss you! Your kiddies are just like you...scary!! haha just kidding I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaymie, just reading your title makes me laugh cause I can totally picture you saying that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go to st. george! Fun! I want warm weather to last! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun though! We will have to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete