Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring Break 09' Be Quiet & Have Fun!

Skylar had a week off for spring break so we went somewhere fun everyday, rain or shine. We had a good time, but I wore the kids out. After the St. George trip last weekend and all this I think the kids are to tired for Easter. Its amazing what you can do with a Tracy aviary pass. I'm really good at having fun for free!
Day 1 (Tues) Tracy Aviary with Jill and Henry




Day 2 (Wed) Dinosaur Park (Ahhhh!) With Jessie's friend




Day 3 (Thurs) Children's Museum with Webers and Hyers





Day 4 (Fri) Skylar Dr. (fun) and Chalk













3 comments:

  1. Oh how fun!! I wish I was there to play with the cool moms and babies! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, why wasn't I invited? Cute pictures! Jessie's face is getting more and more fascinating when she is in pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time you do fun stuff down the street from my house you should for sure invite us. I seriously sit at home on my bum most days. Unless I am working which is only two times a week. So no more excuses, we need to play!

    ReplyDelete