Monday, May 11, 2009

What More Could I Want!

Oh I do love me some mothers day. Besides the sitting in the very front at church and having people snicker behind you because your kids are crazy and trying to lick you and lick the bench and eat paper, anything to get a rise out of you. I cant think of a better reason to miss sleep, get fat, walk around with spit-up on your shirt, never do your hair, have areas on your body look like...well 80, and look years older over night than the 3 beautiful babies I get to call mine. What a feeling it is to be so loved and needed. Who could want more?

They pay more attention than I thought, I do Make a mean sandwich and
apparently I lost like 100 pounds!
Is there anything better than getting a self portrait of yourself drawn by your kid?
It's pretty darn good!
My Jakers, getting his first 1 year birthday Gift.
We threw a Birthday Party in the mix.
Jessie's sweet card she made in primary.
The Beauty's My Husband & Skylar picked out






4 comments:

  1. So much fun. But wait, I thought Jake's birthday wasn't until later in the month?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so cute! I love Skylars card. We need to plan a BBQ soon and just a day for the kids to play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love that you only weigh 30 pounds...that sounds about right you sexy momma you!! Happy late Mother's day cute friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you weigh 30 pounds. Jayben would probably say that I am huge. He told me I was getting fat the other day.
    We need to play!!! A few of us are going to the zoo on June 5th. You should come and tell Jilly too.

    ReplyDelete