Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday...where's my baby?

My baby boy is 1, I can't believe he is 1. I love this little kid Sooooo much. I was not sure how I was going to handle a boy who gets dirty & throws things & stinks all the time, but he is the neatest kid. I was not prepared for how much I would lose my heart for the 3rd time to someone so small. I love his very interesting personality & his smile. He has an awesome spirit and I know he is meant for big things.
The BIG Mama
Day 1
1 week
1 year





3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh, I love this post! =)
    Happy birthday Jake!!

    p.s. You look so young in that top photo...are you sure that wasn't your FIRST pregnancy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, where are the pictures from the party?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the cutest pictures. It happens way too fast.

    ReplyDelete