Monday, December 28, 2009

So....this is CHRISTMAS!

We had Christmas Eve with my family at my house! We had yummy turkey, taters, rolls, corn, Chips & Dips, pie & other healthy foods! We had a great Christmas story that the kids listened intently too and then immediately asked if they could open presents now.
We have started a strange, but very popular tradition called.....Connie Claus! My mom dresses up as Santa and hands out presents to the family! The kids love it!
I call this a LOVELY Disaster at my house! We stayed up until midnight cleaning and vacuuming up boa feathers and crumbs. There was no need to have any more gifts- Christmas day!
Jessie & Lily
Jake & his new noisy Hot Rod!
What Santa left! I told my kids to ask Santa for 1 present, Skylar asked for a pillow pet, a purple unicorn. I saw them at the mall and thought they were kinda ugly. When I decided I better have Santa give the one thing she has asked for for about 4 months, I went back to the mall and the man said the purple unicorn was sold out everywhere. I bought the purple hippo instead & fell in love with the pink pig, so Jessie got a pillow pet also, along with the mermaid Barbie she had wanted. Jake doesn't care, so I bought him a Zoobie Monkey pet (animal/pillow/blanket) so stinkin cute. He also got a vtech apple that is for 3+ kids, but he laughs every time he hears the ABC song and he loves to push buttons.
My 3 spoiled babies!
The Christensen Family Christmas Pie! If you must know I will tell you, but I refuse to type a description...it would confuse you! I got a really pretty necklace with a black pearl from China on it! The kids got Chinese whistles, Jake cars, Don a pen light/lazer pointer thing....great church toy!
We didn't buy our kids anything and didn't need too anyway. We are taking the girls Disneyland so ....stay tuned!
Happy New Years!

1 comment: