Saturday, December 5, 2009

FestiVal oF TreE's

Jessie had her Christmas performance with Legacy Dance at the Festival of tree's Thursday. These kids are so stinkin cute! Jessie knows the moves, but has zero balance, so funny! Sometimes she would turn around and look at the scenery. We had a good time, grandma, grandpa, and cousins came too. They danced to "Up on the roof top".



Princess tree display.....Jessie loved!


I love the red lips they gave her!

Today (Sat.) is just about done Thank heaven! I fish-tailed out of control on the freeway to Ogden ending up the wrong way...lucky no one was around and that we and our car were safe. We Passed no less than 10 different crumpled up or over turned cars. Mom hit her head causing a good sized wound, then she fell up the curb into the snow..... ;), Slid my car once again into the curb pretty hard, picked up the tired not feeling good kids, splattered pulpy orange juice all over the just cleaned kitchen counter and floor, Jake tumbled down the whole flight of stairs- bruise on the head, went to post Jessie's dance video clip to find out I don't know how and that while I was finding the right spot on the tape is when Jake fell down the stairs so when I tossed the camera onto the couch I recorded the couch cushions for about 3 minutes. Recording over some of Jessie's dance and some cute footage of Jake Pre-fall. It's been one of those days. So glad we are safe and that mom's head will heal. Thing's could have been worse!
Last but not least I got to have my big awesome brother take on 7 kids so me, my sister in law, my bruised mom & my little brother could go see New Moon and laugh!
THE END!

3 comments:

  1. I think that is the coolest, saddest and the most bizarre story that I have ever heard. I wasn't surprised at all that any of it happened! That's the Burrup gene for ya... Those pictures are sooo cute. I can't wait to see her perform.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed at New Moon too. Great Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you survived all that. Geez. Cute pics of the festival of trees. So sad that you recorded over some good stuff. Life is a bummer sometimes. Oh, well. You have the important things still intact. All is well.

    ReplyDelete