Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Little Of us Lately!

We headed out to the ZOO for our free day today. I took the kids...they whined alot. It was a little cold. Skylar told me I spent to much time at the Elephants and that we should go home because it's warmer there. Yeah...I should have gone alone. They all fell asleep on the way home! Guess that explains it. We made sure we saw all the new baby animals at the zoo. The Tigers were sleepy and hiding so I didn't include their picture.

This is the darling baby elephant I intend to have! She is so sweet....I love her!
This is the baby Giraffe.....I love it too.
Comin' to check us out. I think it called me mom while we were there. I intend to have it too.
Little Foggy through the glass. What a Cutie.....darn that smudged glass.
Such a cuddly looking baby Snow Leopard, that is until I see it's meal. Maybe we could cuddle while it's sleeping!
These animals are mine! Cute & stinky!
Me & My Jake!
Lunch! YUM!
In case your wondering....I get an idea that I'd like to do something & then I do it. Most Often it's weird, but I don't care! Jessie is now in dance class and I thought it would be fun to make a Tutu....so I made 2 and I plan to make one for myself....Because I want to. I Love them.....!



3 comments:

  1. Wow, so this is what we would have seen if we went-- we actually did go, but we found out when we got their that now our pass only gives us half off. It was 3:30 by the time we waited in this GINORMOUS line (there was some kind of members activity-- absolutely insanely crowded). We were ticked about the price and the long line and lack of time, so we left and went to Tracy Aviary! Next year, note to self, buy pass at Tracy Aviary!!! Nice pics. Glad you guys had fun. Hopefully we can meet up together sometime and hit one the the places from the pass. I'm impressed you've already blogged about today. I forgot to even bring my camera. The tutu's are adorable. You must teach me before Ashlee gets into dance =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your animals are a lot cuter than the ones at the zoo. I love the tutu's you crafty mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can I not love you! I love reading your blog, it is so you! It makes me miss you! We need to hang out more! I wish you didn't live so so far away! Love the tutu's! Were they hard to make? The girls would love them!

    ReplyDelete