Saturday, October 31, 2009

HappY HalloweeN!

Halloween is so much fun...and so much work. I was worn out 3 days before, making cup cakes for Skylars class. Heading to the Halloween Parade early to realize I was late...no more seats. Dragging my stroller, screaming Jessie, slinging my camera, and balancing all my cuppy cakes. Still...I love Halloween! My kids wore several costumes between Party's at school &
Trick- or- treating.
The Young Women in our ward made this for us, our Pumpkin Family. They also gave us a huge plate of treats...so nice & so very Yummy! I laughed really hard when they gave us this & asked if I was supposed to pay them. Look at my highlights...thas my favorite part.
On our way to Trick-or-treat! Jake was....um, a little mad!
My witch, my Zebra & my Bee!
Wonder Woman & Her Best Witch!
The prettiest Super Girl Ever!
A pretty witch!
My best people!


2 comments:

  1. I loved their costumes! Every single one! Was Jake embarrassed to be a Zebra, is that why he is so sad? Cutest witch, Bee, WW, Supergirl and Zebra costumes. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love all of the costumes! I can't wait to see pictures of the trip!

    ReplyDelete