Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy 10 Years to Us!

Don & Jaymie October 23rd 1999
( a little blurry...a picture of a picture...married before the digital age)

10 Years...10 memories, No particular order!
1. Giant Pallet Bonfires, Gasoline, Lots of Snow & Firetrucks!
2. Eating at Applebee's & ending up in Wendover for a night with only the clothes on our backs!
3. Cuddling 4 1/2 years in a tiny historical cabin!
4. Three of the most beautiful babies ever imagined!
5. White Coral graffiti in Hawaii!
6. Me & You in Cabo San Lucas!
7. Endless Mountain Drives!
8. Zion's, Moab, Lake Powell, Hawaii, Bahama's, California, Washington, Texas, Yellowstone, Jackson Hole, Idaho, UTAH!
9. Armstrong Mansion!
10. Nights of Smallville!

Our Awesome Family, 10 Years in the Making!


Thanks for Loving me & for being my best Friend!

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe you have been married that long. Wow! I love the new pictures. You guys look great. Not even much different than your wedding day. Well, except for the three kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! 10 years is awesome. We miss you guys, let's hang out! Send me and e-mail so I can invite you to my blog
    sarahbarrus@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest post ever! Congratulations!!! P.S. You also win the award for sexiest hair....and CRAZIEST wedding day shoes!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! And Congratulations! You and Don were a match made in Heaven. I know it. Your babies are so cute and you both look like you've barely aged a day. Much love from your seesta.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures! What a cute, cute family you have!

    ReplyDelete