Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Beautiful Bear Lake!

Not much to say, these pictures say it all! Bear Lake was Amazing, Gorgeous & Beautiful as always! We are so lucky to be able to spend time there every year. Jessie turned 6 while we were there so she got a sand castle birthday cake and a special present. My brother Joel and His family came up to visit for the day. We had tons of fun. Busy days full of playing, swimming, wave runner, eating, napping, Bear Lake Shakes, Hanging out!

Hollie in her bathing beauty outfit...Eating dirt!
Jessie
Skylar
Jake
Skylar & her never ending jumping
My Don & Hollie
Lily & Jessie
The three 3 year olds! They would argue about who was 3!
Jake at craft time!
The awesome Grandparents!
Jessie & "Cookie"
My pretty Lady!

Happy 6th birthday Jessie



2 comments:

  1. Where did you get that gorgeous bathing outfit for Hollie?! I adore it. And I want it. I promise the possibility of our babies showing up to the same pool in the same outfit are slim. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! I love the cake too. What a fun time. Love vacation times.

    ReplyDelete