Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Jessie's Tangled party

It was Jessie's year to have a party and wouldn't you know it, we chose Tangled for our theme! It was so fun to plan and I...I mean all the darling 5 & 6 year olds LOVED it. We had a GREAT time and Jessie was spoiled rotten!

We played Pin the Nose on Flynn Rider!
Spin The Frying Pan
"Rapunzel, Rapunzel,....MAXIMUS"
Gifts....Like I said, spoiled Rotten!


Don has a birthday picture from when he was little with all the kids holding the gift they brought. I wanted to get Jessie one too. The girls were so cute and so proud to hold up what they gave!
The Tangled tower cake!
( I got Lazy and made the tower with scrapbook paper instead of cake like i was going to) Girls loved it anyway!
The dance off with our Pascal party Blowers!
The Girls took home a bucket of Chalk & a balloon as their party thank you!

LATER....The family party for Jessie and DON! Yeah Don got a tangled party!
Setting up the screen, I just wanted you to admire my lanterns i made, they glowed so beautifully! I love them...i want to marry them!
Jessie & Clifford. The only actual thing she wanted most (not exactly sure why), thank you Jennifer and Jason!
Tangled on the BIG screen under my lovely "floating" lanterns with extra love from the mosquitoes!
Thanks uncle Jesse!
My Precious!
We love Tangled over here! The party was so fun to plan. My stuff is in a box ready for you to borrow if needed, now that i have done all the work! =)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is spectacular. I know what your career will be once your kids are grown. Well done, you! Love the lanterns, games, photo of the kids with presents, love everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey for my bday we watched Tangled for the first time. It's a good thing or I would have no idea about all the stuff you just said. LOVE the lanterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest party EVER!! What an awesome momma your are Jaymie. I am in love with those lanterns!! You're games were so creative, how did you come up with them? I'm totally stealing that "take a picture with what you brought" idea. =)

    ReplyDelete