Thursday, September 3, 2009

ZoO! & Some Bestest Buds!

Once again...don't tell Skylar that we had an adventure without her. While she was at school, we went to the ZoO! We met up with some of My best Girls. The pics I took are random, not much of animals. We were very distracted with catching up. We made sure to hit the baby Tigers...so stinkin cute, The baby Giraffe....I want to keep it, Elephants, Gorilla's, Monkeys, Rhino's, & of course the play ground. We had a great time....Thanks to all my friends for hangin out with us.
Jayben & Jessie
(they think this Gorilla comes to life when nobody's lookin',
I promise they didn't get that from me)
Me & Jake with Jill & Henry
Jake Loved the carousal. He had a death grip on the pole when I tried to get him off.
Goofy Jessie with the baby Giraffe behind her eating sticks!
Jessie, Tracy, Brooklyn, Carlie, Luke, Ayla!
Ayla, Jessie, Brooklyn
I don't have a picture of Janessa, but she was there too!
Thanks for a great time. I love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. That was a good time. I stole the picture of Jessie and Jayben, they are too cute. And I love that our kids are weird. At least they have imaginations.

    ReplyDelete