Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Bird Encounters!

So...Don't tell Skylar, but after I sent her off to school, I loaded the other kids in the car & went to the Tracy Aviary. It's a fun adventure that doesn't take all day. We like to buy a Year Family pass so we can hit Hogle Zoo for Free!
Look at these cute birds! To bad about the Fence or I would have hid one in my Diaper bag.
This Kinda Ugly Bird had it's wings spread out, enjoying the sunshine???
My pretty Lady enjoying the Aviary!
Poor Kid, He thinks he put his hat on right!
Such pretty Colors, Would it be to strange if I did my hair in those colors?
We saw a mother Peacock with her babies.....so cute peckin the ground.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog. I have one too. Your kids are so cute. My blog is:
    theboysme-korrin.blogspot.com I can't wait to see more of your family.

    ReplyDelete