Wednesday, August 5, 2009

UnDeR ThE SeA BirTdAY & PiNeVieW

We celebrated alot this past week/end/week...Yeah! We went to Pineview with my family on Saturday. Everyone played in the sand/water/waverunner/canoe. We had a great time. ....Sunday we went to Don's parents to celebrate Don, Emilie & Jessie. Sorry I forgot my camera that day. Then Monday Jessie's 4th Birthday we had some of her 4 year old friends and cousins over for her under the sea party. We went swimming next door, opened presents, beat the mermaid pinata, ate Mermaid cake, Fish crackers, fruit, & sea punch. Then the kids fished for there party favors.... we had a great time. In Jessies words "I'm going to be the best Birthday Girl ever." Ha ha ha
Pineview with the birthday people. Joel, Jessie, Don
All the kids shoved into the hot tub!
Jessie & her Mermaid cake



My lady & her poor poor broken friend!

1 comment: