Sunday, August 16, 2009

Beautiful Bear Lake.....

Ahhh...Bear Lake....So pretty! We went to Bear Lake for a week with all the Christensen's. It's so pretty & fun there. There is Tons to do for everyone. We Swam in the lake & pools, Played on the beach & wave runner, Miniature Golfed, Played at the park, Rode our Bikes, Flew kites, Took walks, Drove Remote control cars, Gobbled Bear Lake Shakes, Kissed the kids, Ate a ton, Layed on the grass, Played with cousins, Read books.....you name it, we did it all. There is nothing better then spending time with family & enjoying such a gorgeous place.






Poor little Jake, he didn't feel so good for most of it. He let me know it...all over me & him in my bed! He never wore his swimsuit but I promise I didn't make him wear his p.j.'s the WHOLE time! He's my little trooper!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. When are we going to do something fun?
    mmm yummy shakes! puke not so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it is ok that I comment. I found you on Jen's. Your family is so cute! You take good pics too.

    ReplyDelete