Saturday, July 4, 2009

I Luva My America!

Happy 4th of July! We went to the childrens parade last night. Jake sort of...well slowmotion rolled out of the wagon onto his face. He is fine just has a little road rash. We were not even moving at the time...so sad. The kids loved it, we ate our share of popcicles after, 2nd's and 3rd's. Enjoyed some fireworks then off to bed. Hit the Centerville Parade this morning with family and friends. Now off to the cabin and more Fireworks tonight. I had time to post now so I went for it.
Calvin, Everest, Jacob, Don
(the boys and there little boys)
Jessie!
My jake & his parade battle scars!
Skylar!
Skylar, Sylvia, Abigail, Jessie (friends)
My American babes!
God bless America & all those brave men & women who work & fight Everyday
to keep us safe & FREE!







5 comments:

  1. YAY! Happy 4th of July Jaymie! I love your cute patriotic family. Jessie is rockin' that tutu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo to freedom! And just so you know, boys just like to have battle wounds, it doesn't matter how they get them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad for Jake's little face! He looks happy though! Looks like you guys had fun! I love the song! It rocks! Who doesn't love this song! We need to see each other again! I will call, lets play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. quite the festive post, I dig it. Neil Diamond is a rock star that will stand the test of time, way to bring back a classic. I had totally forgotten that feller!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those red boots. So darling!! Fun Fun fourth!!

    ReplyDelete