Saturday, February 28, 2009

Trying to Learn. Look at my babies.

So I wanted to do a blog to keep in touch with my friends. You would think they all lived many a miles away, but no. They all live within 20-30 minutes away. You see what kids do to ya! I am a hostage at my house...a slave to the laundry and dishes. If you want to make a plan with me you have to make it in advance because I only do my hair about 2 times a week and not always on the same day I actually get dressed. Call me though you may luck out. I love my kids and wouldnt trade them for the world, but I might get a sitter and go to a movie by myself or just go sit in the library and read or look at the wall.

I am a needin a vacation! Does anyone want to go? Oh no kids please I plan to sleep and give my diaper bag a break. I want to go somewhere I have never been yet, so.....?

Have to go now the kids are climbing the bookshelf...bye

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA! I better make sure that the day that you do your hair AND get dressed is when we go to the library and stare at the well and pretend that we are invisible. I want to come. You don't need friends, just your loving sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA. Oh Jaymie. I am practically peeing my pants. ahahha.

    Keep writing, because you are too funny.

    Check out my blog some time, http://uberchicforcheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your alive!!!! I miss you so much! I still have not seen your baby! I suck. Hope your well and I love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun that you joined that blogging world! And what beautiful children you have! Is that so crazy to think you already have 3?! I'm jealous, you're so much further ahead than the rest of us! I hope to have as many as possible but turning 29 this year, I'm running out of time! Yes we do have a blog, it's rowlandelizabeth.blogspot.com. How fun, we can be blogging buddies! BTW, you totally need to sign up for facebook, it's so much easier to stay in touch with everyone on there!

    ReplyDelete