Saturday, June 6, 2009

THUNDERBIRDS....AIR SHOW

We hit the Air show today along with all of Utah. It was really crowded and lots of fun. My pictures are all out of order, not sure why. I think when I grow up I'm going to be a Thunderbird.
We hit Panda Express after the show and hooked up with the Thunderbirds themselves.
Skylar looks Traumatized, It was really loud.
Jake didn't like the loud noises when the jets flew directly above or dads fingers in his ears.
(oh trembly lip)
Jessie wasn't sure what was so cool besides all the snacks in my bag!
They did some really cool tricks, but I think a video camera would have been TONS better.
The Group before the show. We walked like 4 miles just to get there.
(OK, I made that up)
Air Force Jen & Skylar
THUNDERBIRDS!









3 comments:

  1. Lucky for us those Thunderbirds have been practicing over our house. We got to watch them from Ben's grandma's backyard and it was a sweet view. You should have called me. No traffic and no hiking to watch the show.

    I'm going to call you so we can play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I found your blog off of the Bangerter's!! Now we can keep in touch all of the time, unless we run into eachother in Target again! He he

    ReplyDelete
  3. so in that family picture, who is the big green striped shirt guy. he has an escaped mental patient look in his eye

    ReplyDelete